Sunday, March 24, 2013

Cravings

I have been craving cookies.   
Big Time.
Not my sugar cookies.  I have had enough of them lately.  Thank you.
But other cookies.  
Fancy Cookies.
Cookies with chocolate.  

Here are a few of the cookies I have been eyeing.
I may bake some up soon.
Beware.  

picture by How Sweet it Is
Fat Little Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies with Chocolate Ganache.   
Oh my.  
I think my heart just skipped a beat.  
These cookies are by How Sweet it Is.   
 And here is the link to her recipe.


Picture by Picky Palate
And these cookies. 
Red Velvet.
Milky Way Candy.
Yes please.  
These cookies are from Picky Palate.  
I think she is the cookie queen.  
Juts check out her cookie recipe index sometime.   
Here is the link to her recipe:

Picture by Two Peas and their Pod
And these cookies.  
Chocolate Chip- classic with a twist.
Two words for you: Salted Caramel.
Who could resist these?
These cookies are by Two Peas and their Pod and here is the link to the cookies:


Picture by Willow Bird Baking

Brown Butter
Cookie Dough
Salty Pretzels.
All of my favorites
Together
I love you Willow Bird.
I think I shall make thee Brown Butter Cookie Dough Pretzel Bars next.
Now say that three times really fast... 
Brown Butter Cookie Dough Pretzel Bars
Brown Butter Cookie Dough Pretzel Bars
Brown Butter Cookie Dough Pretzel Bars
Here is the link:

Have a fabulous week everyone.   

Cookie Monster-
Marci

No comments:

Post a Comment