Saturday, November 8, 2014

A little bit about me.... and Minnie Mouse Cookies

I decided to shake things up a little and share some fun facts about myself....
I am a Social Worker (gasp!)
I mean there is no surprise there right?
I love my job.  I really do.   I just have days where I need to remind myself that I do.
This week was filled with those days.  


I bake for fun.  
I love to bake and decorate cookies.
But, I also love to bake all kinds of sweets.
Decorated cookies take time, so it is fun to make other kinds of cookies
that are quick to make and just as tasty.  
I love to make cupcakes but really don't like to bake cakes....
riddle me that...
And fancy cakes.... not my thing.
Fondant- yuck!


I love all animals, but have two cats.
I drink coffee and tea.


I sometimes eat store bought cookies (gasp!)
I refuse to eat certain things like margarine and diet soda....
But think nothing of eating Cheetos.


I went to OSU (Ohio State University) for graduate school. 
So, I am a true Buckeye...
But, my true love is for Miami University (Love & Honor)
where I completed my undergraduate degree.
I went back there recently with some of Miami Girls and had so much fun!


I am the auntie to three adorable nephews.....
with a fourth on the way. 
They fill my heart with joy.

I will eat leftovers, but once I have eaten something two or three times..
I am done with that food for a while.  
Which means I tire of foods quickly. 
I may love something one day.... and not want it the next.
But- in a few months- I will love that food again.  

I hoard napkins.  They are everywhere.  In my desk drawer...
In my glove compartment of my car....

And....
Fun facts to be continued.....

Enjoy your weekend.
And enjoy Minnie Mouse cookies. 

Smiles, 
Marci


3 comments:

  1. Love the cookies and love the fun facts!! I feel the same way about margarine, but I eat Doritos instead of Cheetos (not that I have anything against Cheetos). :-p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Marci and we get to know you a little more. The minnie mouse cookies are so cute. My favorite soda is ginger ale...lol. It is light and it tastes good. I also occasionally drink Cheerwine, but that's a soda that you can only get in the South.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marci I genuinely can't get over how p.e.r.f.e.c.t your cookies are! I feel like such an insult by the way I post such slapdash chocolate chip cookies stuffed with bananas and peanut butter and the sorts!! Haha but then again, I am a photographer/writer FIRST then a baker ;) These are crazy pretty! I can't believe you don't like fondant, I could live off of the stuff if it didn't induce sugar comas! Nice to find your blog :)

    ReplyDelete