Saturday, October 5, 2013

Ricart Blogging Event

Last week I was invited to a Columbus Blogging Event hosted by Ricart.  
I was at first skeptical.
I mean who really reads my blog?
But, I decided to give it a whirl.
Because I was excited to meet fellow bloggers.  
Especially fellow bloggers from Columbus.
Ricart was kind enough to host this event as they are looking to increase their social media presence.  


So, I gave it a whirl. And had a lot of fun.
Lisa from Organize 365 presented to all of us on how to organize our cars.
We got a chance to meet our fellow bloggers and
we  got to meet Rick Ricart!


Rick spent some time talking to us about the Ricart Company.
A company that I have been familiar with for years growing up in Columbus.  
Rick is the 3rd generation of Ricarts to lead the company.  
It is always amazing to learn more about a company from someone who has experienced it...
and worked in it since he was young.
Rick Ricart- along with his siblings- worked their way on up in the company from the bottom.  


They gave us a tour of the facilities.


And we were even able to see the original Ford that started it all.  


Ricart has been working on some changes within their company.
And I think that you will see it when you meet their employees....
and visit their facility.  


It was a fun afternoon.   I was able to connect with some fellow bloggers 
and learned something new about a local company.
And I got to decorate and eat cupcakes.  


Ricart was kind enough to provide us with some goodie bags and I wanted to share it with you.
So Columbus folks- get ready.
I have a coupon for a free oil change.
A $20 gift card for service
and a Ricart Computer Mouse.  


So, leave me a message if you would like to be entered in this giveaway.  
And, if you want an extra entry- 
If you already like it- just leave me a message and say so.  
I will plan on picking a winner October 28th.  

Ricart is a local Columbus, Ohio company.  
So, I will work on a fun giveaway for those who don't live locally.
So hang in there.  

Lastly, check out http://www.ricart.com if you are thinking of buying a new or used car.  
They have some great deals.
And some genuinely great employees.

Have a great weekend everyone!
Marci

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Sounds like you had a great time! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved learning about the personal side of the business. The history, employee loyalty....what a great event.

    It was so great to meet you, Marci! I really hope I get a chance to run into you for future events/blogging conferences.

    ReplyDelete