Wednesday, October 16, 2013

German Chocolate Brownies

I'm sorry.
I have been missing from the blogging world.
I wish I claim something wonderful was happening.
But no, just life was happening. 
But, to make up for it. 
I made you treats.
Specifically, these German Chocolate Brownies.  


They are fudgey and moist.
And the homemade frosting.
To.Die.For.


So, the lesson of today's story is...
Don't be a bad blogger and disappear for weeks on end.
Don't let yourself get hooked in a tv show like Homeland
-for example-
Because you may find yourself losing sleep.
Getting suck into the lives of Carrie, Brody and Saul.  
Just hypothetically speaking.....


But, if that were to happen.  
These brownies could go a long way towards forgiveness.
Maybe we should send some of these to Congress.
Just saying....

Smiles, Marci


These brownies were made following the recipe by Crazy For Crust.  Here is the link to the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment