Sunday, November 17, 2013

Random Things

I am writing this as a storm is passing through.  
A very bad storm.
The kind that makes you say things like...
There is no place like home...
There is no place like home...
There is no place like home....
Only minus the sparkly shoes and plus one sock with a hole in it...
I thought about hiding in the basement..
Sirens tend to do that..
But, when I saw the giant spider web collecting in the corner of the laundry room.
I changed my mind.
I realized a few things these past few weeks.
I have been a little bit stressed...
No, a lot stressed.
So stressed... that I have stopped baking..
Wait!  That's right.
There is a baking- stress threshold.
Usually, baking is a stress reliever....
Unless..
You are so stressed that all you can do is come home..
wash your face, brush your teeth.
and fall into bed...
and even with ten hours of sleep..
you wake up feeling like you had three...
But, I hope the end is in sight..
If not..
I am going to need cookie reinforcements...
Pronto..

So instead of lovely baked goods...
I am bringing you smiles.
Cause everyone needs smiles.


Cat logic is so true... 


I have most definitely not been keeping up on my veggies...
Surely string cheese and pretzels count as a healthy dinner somewhere....


Butter... enough said.


I need this chair.
Because my couch told me it needs a break.
I hope it doesn't want to break up with me...
I might cry..
and then buy this chair....




And lastly, I need this....
Not sure why since I just admitted eating string cheese and pretzels for dinner..
But, surely if I had this all would be better....

Smiles and have a great week everyone!
Marci



1 comment: