Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Cloud Cookies

I am in love.
With these cookies.
They are so simple
and darling.
I rarely get all doe eyed.
But, I did.


What made these cookies even sweeter....
Is the trip back to the Netherlands.
I made these cookies for my friend
to take back home...
for her Gender Reveal Party!


The cookies have nothing to do with the gender...
Rather, they served as the theme...


Congratulations Sophie & Robert!!!


Okay.
I will stop being all mushy now....
And resume my social worker cynicism.

Happy Days and Smiles to all of you!
(okay a little mush stayed)
Marci

4 comments:

  1. These are the most adorable cookies in the history of the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're precious! You nailed the faces!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them Marci! I don't know if you know this but I have an obsession with clouds. I love to stare up at the sky and take in the beauty of the clouds. I love to take pics of them too. These are just precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marci ... you have made my day! My current social work job will be coming to an end because of a program change (redundancy). The sadness that I have been feeling has lifted this afternoon because of your cookies and kind words on thi blog. From one social worker to the next... Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete