Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Easiest Dip Ever....

 I made the easiest dip ever for a co-worker.  And, trust me, this is the easiest dip ever.  And so tasty!
You will 16 ounces of sour cream, fiesta ranch dip mix and some finely shredded cheese (mexican blend, cheddar jack or whatever suits you).


Blend the sour cream and dip mix together.   Add 1/3 of a package of shredded cheese.   Heck, add half the package of shredded cheese and stir it together well.


This dip is pretty tasty right away, but if you let this dip sit for a while or overnight, it is even better.   And I prefer my dip with fritos.   Especially the scoopable ones- they hold more dip.

So make up a quick batch of this dip to enjoy with tacos or just to eat in bed while watching clandestine episodes of America's Next Top Model... Not that I would ever do that......

Marci

No comments:

Post a Comment