Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Halloween Dinner Party

Don't laugh.  I know it is November and I am just getting around to sharing pictures from a Halloween Dinner Party I went to.   I tend to procrastinate a little.  In college I was the gal who waited till the night before to churn out a 20 page paper.  Don't get all panicked there.  I was the queen of papers.  I can blab on about anything.... and 20 pages- CAKE!!  

But, here are pictures from a fabulous Halloween Dinner Party I attended.   We had appetizers- cheese, fruit and crackers to start with.  Oh- and olives too, but I don't count olives because I don't like them.   Isn't it funny how easy it is to forget food that you don't like.   The cheeses were amazing and I fell in love with a mango ginger Stilton that was served.  


Look how cute this platter is waiting for food.    And those serving spoons- perfect for a spooky Halloween Dinner Party.   Can I give you a hand? :)


More shots from the appetizer area.


No Dinner Party is complete without a dinner cocktail.   Our lovely hostess served Witches Brew and Vampire's Kiss.  I did not partake as I was giving my liver a "rest".  But, I did manage to eat half a jar of maraschino cherries.  Don't ask how it happened.  I am not quite sure either.   The details are hazy.


More fun treats from the party.  Pumpkin Seeds- my favorite seasonal treat.  I did not carve a pumpkin this year so I missed out on this treat!  And a shot of the table decorations.  Those eyeballs looking at you are salt and pepper shakers.  Adorable!  I want a set.   hmmmm I just used to words adorable and "I want a set" to describe eyeballs.... Let's not think on that too long.  


The table all set up and later full of food.  And the food was AmaZinG!!!I wish Beth would cook for me every night......



I hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween.   And I hope everyone's November is off to a fabulous start!!  I know that I have so much to be thankful for!

Smiles,
Marci




No comments:

Post a Comment